Thursday, August 29, 2019

Israel, a country I`d like to visit, blog 1

I had never been too interesting of travelling but everything changed when a few years ago I met a new student of my school, he was an exchange student from Germany, with him I learn a lot about Germany and other countries he had visited, but there was one that especially interest me: Israel.

Resultado de imagen para Israel landscapesThis country of the Middle East is popular for its history, and multiple political conflicts. 

At first Israel doesn’t seem like a very attractive 
place to visit, but, you never have to keep with 
first impressions. It has the most varied landscapes, from its beaches in the Mediterranean's sea, Galilee forest, to the Negev desert. That's why it has a lot of flora and fauna that cannot be found in other place, and the State has one of the most advanced politic to protect them.

This is the real reason why I have a special curiosity about this country, I would like to travel to Israel and learn about its water desalination system, its environmental culture and its nature protection methods.

1 comment:


  1. "Llueve sobre Gaza" by author HernĂ¡n Zin is a very interesting book that talks about the Israeli and Palestinian conflict. I recommend it to you

    ReplyDelete

            Global warming  A very popular topic, whit a lot of different opinions, it`s a fact that our planet have been suffering a...